The Company is pleased to provide the following project updates:
CS Pozzolan-Perlite Project, Nevada, USA
· Processing of 100-ton bulk sample of perlite completed successfully.
· Perlite samples now sent out to potential customers across the USA for expansion testing.
· Planning in progress for larger scale pozzolan grinding test and concrete pour.
Clayton Silver-Gold Project, Nevada, USA
· Further to the announcement of 9 November, core logging now completed.
· Massive quartz vein and quartz breccia intersected in target zone between 83.52m and 91.44m downhole (true thickness unknown) containing fine grained disseminated sulphides including mineral logged as the silver sulphide mineral acanthite .
· Samples submitted for cutting, assay and analysis.
Other Projects, Nevada & Australia
· Notice of intent to drill Newark Gold Project in Nevada being processed by Bureau of Land Management.
· Heritage Survey request submitted for proposed drilling at the Baker's Gold project in Western Australia.
Commenting today Sunrise Executive Chairman Patrick Cheetham said: "This summary builds on our recent announcements of 27 October and 9 November as work is ongoing across our project portfolio. We look forward to reporting results when available. Photos from the recent drilling at the Clayton Project have been posted on our website including samples recovered from the target zone."