Sopheon plc, the international provider of software, expertise, and best practices for Enterprise Innovation Performance, is pleased to announce its results for the year ended 31 December 2018, comfortably in line with already upgraded market expectations, together with an outlook for the current year.
- Revenue: $33.9m (2017: $28.5m)
EBITDA: $8.9m (2017: $8.0m)
PBT: $6.4m (2017: $5.1m)
Net cash: $16.7m (2017: $9.5m)
- Financial outperformance underlines continuing momentum in the business.
- 18 new customer wins (13 in the prior year).
- Full year 2019 revenue visibility of $20.6m (2017: $19.3m).
- Mentioned in 22 research reports from leading industry voices such as Gartner and Forrester Research. Vision extended from innovation to helping major enterprises achieve their strategic goals, dramatically expanding horizons and potential.
- Dividend proposed of 3.25p per share (2017: 2.5p).
Barry Mence, Chairman, commented: “With a large diversified blue-chip client base, a comprehensive software platform and deep sector expertise, we have a unique opportunity to advance our category leader status. Strategically, now is the time to accelerate investment and solidify our leadership position … Visibility already stands at $20.6m and our sales pipeline includes a number of large opportunities; furthermore, in parallel with organic investments, we will continue to assess corporate paths to accelerate our progress. I would like to close this statement by announcing a proposal to increase our dividend from 2.5p to 3.25p per share. I am delighted to be following through on the commitment made last year to maintain a progressive dividend policy, which the board believes underlines our maturity as a business.”