Plant Health Care, a leading provider of naturally derived products to the agriculture and horticulture industries, announces interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2011.
- Product sales up 23% compared with the first six months of 2010
- Advanced discussions with major industry players surrounding adoption of Plant Health Care's technologies across global agriculture and horticulture markets
- Sale of US retail and landscape business realised gain on disposal of $2.1 million
- Important agreement signed with INCOTEC Group
- Cash position remains strong at $16.8 million (30 June 2010: $13.5 million)
- Important progress on the next generation of Harpin proteins
Commenting on the results, Chief Executive John Brady said: "Plant Health Care now has key agreements in place with Monsanto, Syngenta, Germains Seed Technology, Legacy Seeds and INCOTEC Group. As direct product sales continue to grow and advanced discussions are ongoing with a number of global agrichemical, seed distribution and fertiliser companies, the Board looks to the future with renewed optimism."