i-nexus Global plc (AIM: INX), a provider of cloud-based Strategy Execution software solutions designed for the Global 5000, is pleased to provide its preliminary results for the year ended 30 September 2018.
- Group Revenue increased by 15% to £4.7m (2017: £4.1m)
- Loss before tax of £1.04m (2017: Loss £0.46m)
- Adjusted* EBITDA for the financial year of Loss £0.66m (2017: Loss £0.28m)
- Cash & cash equivalents as at 30 September 2018 of £6.94m (30 September 2017: £0.25m)
- Admitted to trading on AIM in June 2018, raising £10m before expenses
- Continued high levels of recurring revenue, representing 82% of total revenue (2017: 82%)
- Continued growth of the customer base, including entry into the UK public sector, with four new public sector clients
- Investment programme commenced immediately following IPO and has progressed to plan
- 26 key hires across many areas of the business, including domain experts, sales and marketing personnel and additional members of the development teams
- Opening of first international office in New York, to support growing US customer base
*After adjusting for the non-recurring administrative expenses incurred as a result of the AIM IPO (£0.18m) and share based payment expense (£0.03m)
Simon Crowther, Chief Executive, of i-nexus Global plc, commented: “Following a strong operational performance in the first half of FY18, the key highlight of the year was our successful admission to AIM in June and the platform this has provided the business to capitalise on the considerable market opportunity. With the support of our expanding investor base, i-nexus now has the funding to accelerate growth and take it into the next stage of its development, building on our market leading position in the emerging market for enterprise grade Hoshin-based Strategy Execution software.
“In taking our first steps as a public company, we have identified a clear path to enhance the size, scale and relevance of our business. The investment in growing our high calibre team and suite of products has laid the foundation for continued growth, which gives us grounds for optimism. With an outstanding customer base, strong competitive position, large addressable market and strengthened operational teams, we look to the future with confidence.”