GAN plc (GAN), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, today updated the market following the publication on April 12, 2019 by the New Jersey’s Division of Gaming Enforcement of Internet gaming and Internet sports betting financial information for the calendar month of March 2019 in New Jersey.
Highlights from the DGE include:
- Internet Gaming Win was $39.1 million in March compared to $25.6 million in the prior year period, reflecting a year-over-year increase of 52.7%.
- Total Internet Sports Wagering Handle (1) was approximately $298.3 million for the month of March 2019, up from $259.0 million in February 2019, but slightly down from $305.0 million in January 2019.
- Internet Sports Wagering Gross Revenues (2) (after payouts) were $24.3 million, up significantly from February’s $12.8 million and January’s $15.5 million.
(1) Gross amount of money accepted in wagers
(2) Internet Sports Wagering Gross Revenues may vary from month to month due to the payouts for future events occurring months after the original wager was made and unredeemed winning wagers from prior months will become deductible upon redemption in future months