ECSC Group plc (AIM: ECSC), a leading provider of cyber security services, is pleased to announce a trading update.
· Continued strong growth in Consulting sales since interim period end of June 2019
· Record levels of Consulting, Managed Services and Incident Response revenue in Q3, with organic growth circa 25%
· Record levels of Consulting bookings in Q4 to-date
· Cash of £0.45m as at 31 October 2019 (£0.19m at 30 June 2019), with an unused banking facility of £0.5m
· Continued recruitment of sales partners, with 87 partners to-date generating over 100 new sales opportunities
· 2019 results likely to be broadly in line with current market expectations
Ian Mann, CEO of ECSC, commented:
“We are delighted to report such strong return to growth, and positive cash-flows since our interims for H1. Despite some challenging UK economic conditions, the team has continued to win new clients, and deliver outstanding levels of client service, reflected in improved financial performance across the Group.
The increasing levels of cyber breaches, and strong demand across all ECSC cyber security services, positions ECSC very well moving into 2020.”