dotDigital Group Plc announces interim results for the six months to 31 December 2011.
- Revenues increased by 33% (from £4.1m (2010) to £5.5m (2011))
- Profit after tax increased by 57% (from £0.8m (2010) to £1.2m (2011))
- Operating profit before exceptional increased by 23%
- 831 new clients in the period
- An expansion of products & services
- Earnings per share before exceptional up 27% to 0.38p (0.3p:2010)
- Net cash generated from operations of £1.2m
Peter Simmonds, CEO, Commented: "I am delighted to announce results for the first six months which show a 33% growth in revenues and a 23% growth in operating profit before exceptional items. This continued high growth in the current economic climate is the result of the hard work and commitment of our staff together with a clear focus on our growth strategy. We have continued to create new products and add innovations to our existing products which we believe will provide further revenue opportunities for the future. The companies admission to AIM in 2011 has been a success with a blue chip shareholder base established. The macro economic situation will undoubtedly present new challenges for 2012 but we look forward to the future with confidence in our people and our strategy. "