D4t4 Solutions Plc (AIM: D4t4, "the Group", "D4t4"), the AIM-listed data solutions provider, announces its half year results for the six months to 30 September 2020 (H1 2021).
· Group revenue and adjusted profit in line with management expectations
· Revenue of £5.09m (H1 2019-20: £8.84m)
· Annual recurring revenue (ARR) increased 27.4% to £10.09m (H1 2019-20: £7.92m)
· Adjusted loss before tax £0.92m (H1 2019-20: profit £0.74m)
· Adjusted EPS of -1.57p (H1 2019-20: 1.76p)
· Net cash position of £12.08m (FY 2019-20: £11.24m) with no debt
· Interim dividend of 0.81p per share, up 5% (H1 2019-20: 0.77p)
· H1 contract wins extend global reach in retail and financial services sectors and expand into US healthcare market
· Ongoing investment in R&D - new US and European patents granted
· Completion and delivery of version 9.2 of our Celebrus Customer Data Platform (CDP) software, which includes embedded machine learning capabilities and Natural Language Processing
· D4t4 has continued to strengthen its relationships with Teradata, Pegasystems, Dell Technologies and SAS.
o The Celebrus Customer Data Platform (CDP) products are central to Teradata's "Vantage Ignite" programme, a major product initiative into its global installed base enterprise accounts
Geographic and industry expansion
· Continued investment in India, Europe and North America in product management, pre-sales, technical support and service delivery to support growing global presence
· Ongoing focus on existing and new strategic partnerships continues to grow our increasing pipeline of opportunities across the business
· APAC expansion underpinned by high level of opportunities in that region driven by the Teradata "Vantage Ignite" programme
· New opportunities in the risk and fraud area, particularly in the financial services vertical, are driving the requirement for new strategic partnerships
Post period end
· Four new contract wins announced on 5 November 2020
o These add c. £5.5m revenue in the 2020-21 financial year
Peter Kear, CEO of D4t4 Solutions, commented:
"As we said in our October trading update, we have made good progress with many of our strategic initiatives and secured some excellent contract wins in the first six months, notably in new markets including a large South American retailer and our first US healthcare company. Our focus remains on growing revenues from our Celebrus family of products, expanding our international offering and investing in our technology and our people.
"We delivered a solid first half, underpinned by our continued shift towards a recurring revenue model, with ARR up 27%. We are in a strong position with a number of contract discussions outstanding at the end of the first half closing in early November 2020 and an excellent pipeline with a healthy increase in new opportunities. Our opportunity for growth in the Customer Data Platform and Customer Data Management markets is being amplified by the increased pressure on enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation."