Christie Group plc, the leading provider of Professional Business Services and Stock & Inventory Systems & Services to the leisure, retail and care markets, is pleased to announce its Interim Results for the six months ended 30 June 2011.
- 98% increase in first half profit before tax to £0.6m
- 73% improvement in first half operating profit from 2010 to £0.6m
- 8% growth in first half revenue from 2010 to £27.3m
- Significant mandates secured throughout H1 for agency and valuation work
- 18% increase in SISS division revenue for the period
- European stocktaking income for the period increased by 91% from first half of 2010
- 10% increase in H1 staff numbers year-on-year
- Continuing investment in resources to position business for future growth
Commenting on the results, David Rugg, Chief Executive of Christie Group said:
"Christie Group has continued to demonstrate its resilience with an improved first half operating profit achieved in a difficult market. Our specialist skills and our in-depth knowledge of our sectors makes us uniquely placed to provide our clients with the best outcomes and service levels. We look to benefit from the opportunities that continue to arise."