Anpario plc (AIM:ANP), the independent manufacturer of natural sustainable animal feed additives for animal health, nutrition and biosecurity is pleased to announce its full year results for the twelve months to 31 December 2020.
· 5% increase in revenue to £30.5m (2019: £29.0m)
· 9% increase in gross profit to £15.8m (2019: £14.5m)
· 22% increase in profit before tax to £5.4m (2019: £4.4m)
· Diluted earnings per share up 13% to 19.89p (2019: 17.61p)
· Proposed final dividend of 6.25p (2019: 5.5p) per share, total dividend for the year 9.0p (2019: 8.0p) an increase of 12.5%
· Cash balances of £15.8m at the year-end (2019: £13.8m)
· Excellent operating performance helped by quick implementation of Covid-19 response plans.
· Sales growth in the Americas, Europe and China, particularly through the Company's own subsidiaries.
· US study proves anti-viral activity of pHorce® in swine.
· Successful Orego-stim® global launch in layers and pullets following North Carolina State University 3 year study.
· New Orego-Stim Aqua improves output and profitability in the absence of antibiotic growth promoters (AGPs).
· Investment in automated pallet delivery system completed.
"The Board is delighted to report the Group's best operating performance to date, notwithstanding that 2020 was an extremely challenging year for the world due to the Covid-19 pandemic. This outstanding performance is due to the swift implementation of our Covid-19 response plans and the commitment, flexibility and supreme efforts of our staff. The resilience of the company's systems and operating procedures have meant that the company was able to operate as near normal as possible, ensuring customers did not experience disruption in supply.
The current financial year has started well, building on momentum from 2020. Our global sales team is supporting customers and we are continuing online customer meetings, technical training and business development effectively.
Finally, this is my last statement before I retire from the Board at this year's AGM. I would, therefore, like to take the opportunity to thank all staff and shareholders for their loyalty and support of Anpario in helping to build a successful company which has delivered significant shareholder value, including a substantial increase in market capitalisation. We have appointed a new Non-Executive team with exceptional knowledge and experience who will provide wise counsel to the executive management in taking Anpario to the next level. It has been an absolute pleasure and privilege to be involved with the Company and to work closely with Richard and Karen in particular."
View the Full Report https://www.anpario.com/investor/rns-announcements/2021/final-results-10/