- Companies with current Notes available
- Avacta Group PLC - AVCT - Final Results
- Avacta Group PLC - AVCT - Rapid Antigen Test Detects SARS-CoV-2 Variants
- Avacta Group PLC - AVCT - Alastair Smith provides overview of pre|CISION™ prodrug technology and update on AVA6000 clinical trial
- Avacta Group PLC - AVCT - How a Lateral Flow Rapid Test Works
- Avacta Group PLC - AVCT - Alastair Smith video presentation – SARS-COV-2 Neutralising Affimer Reagents
Our mission is to shape the future of medicine by developing safe and efficacious drugs, and powerful research and diagnostic tools, based on our proprietary Affimer® and pre|CISIONTM platforms.
Avacta is developing novel cancer immunotherapies combining its two proprietary platforms – Affimer® biotherapeutics and pre|CISIONTM tumour targeted chemotherapy. With this approach, the Company aims to address the lack of a durable response to current immunotherapies experienced by most patients. The Company’s therapeutics development activities are based in Cambridge, UK.
The Company benefits from near-term revenues generated from Affimer reagents for diagnostics, bioprocessing and research, through a separate business unit based in Wetherby, UK.
Yorkshire & North East