Aeorema Communications plc, the AIM-traded live events agency, announces its audited results for the year ended 30 June 2020.
· Earnings enhancing acquisition of Eventful Ltd.
o access to the venue sourcing and incentive travel events market
o successful integration, diversifying and enhancing offering to existing and new clients
· Addition of Strategy Director and associated team in May delivering results - focusing on brand strategy and communications
· An encouraging number of multi-national blue-chip client wins seen in 2020 so far
· Virtual events offering expanded
· Team adapting quickly and capitalising on an increasing requirement for virtual and hybrid events
· Post-period end, opening of an office in New York to service clients in North America
· Revenues of £5,475,425 (2019: £6,765,280)
· Operating loss (pre-exceptional items) of £175,043 (2019 profit restated: £384,483)
· Maintained strong cash position - £1,721,217 at 30 June 2020
The Company's annual general meeting ("AGM") is expected to be held in late November and a separate announcement will be made in due course to confirm postage of the Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 30 June 2020 and the notice of AGM to shareholders, as well as availability of the documents on the Company's website www.aeorema.com.