Aeorema Communications plc, the AIM-traded live events agency, announces its audited results for the year ended 30 June 2021.
· Repositioned the Company into providing virtual online conferences and events in place of our traditional activities of live events
· Experiencing unprecedented demand for bespoke services from a wide range of major blue chip clients across a range of industries
· Revenues of £5,094,518 (2020: £5,475,425)
· Loss after taxation of £164,926 (2019: loss of £197,427)
· Return to profitability during last 3 months of H2 2021
· H1 2022 revenues are anticipated to be greater than any prior interim period on record
· Robust cash position of £1.3 million as at the date of this announcement